Hifz Program - Part time (Girls)
- Level 1: Recognition of all Arabic letters in all shapes and positions
- Level 1-High: Reads with difficulty
- Level 2: Reads without difficulty but does not always apply tajweed rules
- Level 2-High: Reads with speed and fluency, lacks some application of tajweed rules
- Level 3 (Hifz Level): Reads with speed, fluency, accuracy, and applies all taught tajweed rules. She will be expected to memorize a half page of Quran or one page each day.
Jumma (Friday) Prayers
|No Youth khutbah during school breaks|
IQAMA SCHEDULE - 2017
of the day
Narrated Abu Huraira (radi Allahu anhu):
I heard Allah's Apostle (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) saying. 'Allah divided Mercy into one-hundred parts and kept ninety-nine parts of it with Him and sent down one part on earth. And because of that, its one single part, His creations are Merciful to each other, so much so that an animal lifts its hoof away from its young lest it should hurt it.