Two Juammah prayers for Men and Women and ages 13-65
Assalamalikum dear brothers and sisters.
Due to increased demand we will be establishing two Juammah prayers and with it allowing both men and women and ages 13 to 65 to attend starting Sept 11th.
Guidelines for Attending
Salah at the Masjid
1. Ju'ammah prayer open for men and women ages 13 to 65 years old.
1stJuammahKhutbah starts 1:30 pm, Salah 1:45 pm
2ndJuammahKhutbah starts 2:00pm, Salah 2:15 pm
2. Daily Salah at Fajr, maghrib and Isha.
Doors close at Iqamah.
3. Come to the masjidwith wuduas the
bathrooms and wudu stations will not be available.
May use water bottle outside masjid to do wudu.
4. All congregants must wear a mask at all times.
5. All congregants must bring their own prayer matand plastic bag to keep their shoes with
6. All congregants must maintain social distancing of 6 feet at
7. Please refrain from coming if you have a pre-existing medical
condition that places you in a high-risk group such as COPD, diabetes, heart
disease, cancer, immunodeficiency, etc.
8. Refrain from coming if you are sick, experienced fever, headache, muscle
aches, runny nose, cough, fatigue, diarrhea, loss of smell/taste or been
exposed to positive COVID 19 patient in the past two weeks.
9. Please do all your sunnah
and tasbeeh at home and leave the masjid promptly when prayers are finished.